Kirsten Gillibrand has released the most comprehensive national marijuana legalization plan of any presidential candidate. Find out more about Kirsten’s plan and how you can help make it a reality below.
- Kirsten’s legalization plan: bit.ly/KG_LM
- Industry leader and advocate Wanda James’ take on Kirsten’s plan: bit.ly/2Zenp3T
- Kirsten’s plans to legalize marijuana at the federal level would create economic opportunities nationwide.
- No plan put forth has been more explicit about ending the federal prohibition and unleashing the full medical and economic potential of legalized marijuana.
- Kirsten’s plan is the strongest proposal for supporting those most affected by racist drug laws and supporting women- and minority-owned small businesses.
Sign Kirsten’s petition to legalize marijuana nationwide:
Help spread the word on Kirsten’s plans to legalize marijuana on social media.
- NEWS: As president, @SenGillibrand will legalize marijuana nationwide—and I’m ready to help her do it. Here’s how ⤵ bit.ly/KG_LM
- [email protected]’s plan to legalize marijuana is the strongest proposal for empowering women and people of color in communities disparately impacted by racist drug laws. #BraveWins bit.ly/2Zenp3T
- As president, @KirstenGillibrand will legalize marijuana nationwide, and I’m ready to help her do it. #BraveWins bit.ly/KG_LM
- As the first African-American woman licensed to open a marijuana dispensary in Colorado, Wanda James knows the importance of giving minority- and women-owned businesses the resources they need to thrive in the cannabis industry. She also knows @KirstenGillibrand’s plan is the best way to get it done. bit.ly/2Zenp3T
* Add the link to Kirsten’s marijuana legalization plan to your bio: bit.ly/KG_LM
* Use one of the graphics below in your post, or add a photo of your own!
- As president, @kirstengillibrand will legalize marijuana nationwide—and I’m ready to help her do it. Follow the link in my bio to read her plan.
Click on the graphics below to download and share!
In order to ensure Kirsten can share her plans to legalize marijuana on the debate stage, we need to help her reach 130,000 individual donors! Below are some sample fundraising posts for you to share on social media as well as a sample email and text message to send to your personal networks
- If you support the full legalization of marijuana and want a candidate who will fight for that on the debate stage, donate $1 right now to @SenGillibrand: http://bit.ly/2QMoJrq #BraveWins
- If you want a candidate who is taking a bold, brave, and necessary stance on legalizing marijuana, chip in $1 to @SenGillibrand’s campaign and check out her legalization plan. #BraveWins http://bit.ly/2QMoJrq
- Even if you haven’t made up your mind on who you’re supporting for 2020, it’s important that we talk about legalizing marijuana. Kirsten Gillibrand wants to do just that. Chip in $1 to help secure @KirstenGillibrand’s spot on the debate stage. #BraveWins http://bit.ly/2QMoJrq
Recently, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand released her plan for fully legalizing marijuana as part of her presidential campaign. Kirsten’s plans to legalize marijuana at the federal level would create economic opportunities nationwide.
No plan put forth has been more explicit about ending the federal prohibition and decriminalizing recreational use. You can check out her full plan here and read the reaction of an industry leader here.
I’m writing to you in support of her plan and her bold and brave leadership on this issue that I know we care deeply about.
It’s still early — you may not be ready to settle on one candidate in such a diverse, crowded and accomplished field. But Kirsten hasn’t yet hit the 130,000 donors she needs to secure her spot in the second round of debates, and I know that she’ll carry this issue with her if we get her on that stage. If you agree, will you make a donation of any amount to her campaign right now? Here’s the link: http://bit.ly/2QMoJrq
If you’re feeling really fired up, consider forwarding this email along to your own networks asking for the same. Let me know if you want to talk more about my support for Kirsten – always happy to share!
Hey friend. Can you do me a quick favor? I really think it’s important that Kirsten Gillibrand is on the debate stage in June. She just released a full national plan for legalizing marijuana and I know she’ll continue to advocate for it on the debate stage. Can you help me lock in her spot by chipping in $1? http://bit.ly/2QMoJrq
Hey friend. Can you do me a quick favor? I really think it’s important that Kirsten Gillibrand is on the debate stage in June. Can you help me lock in her spot by chipping in $1 in honor of the national marijuana legalization plan she just released? http://bit.ly/2QMoJrq